How to Cultivate Resiliancy
Resiliency is cultivated by DAILY attention to the following:
- Enjoy an attitude of gratitude and curiosity.
- Asking questions and letting go of the interpretations or stories.
- Acknowledgement and commitment to personal values
- Accepting and expecting change…allowing it to be exhilarating!
- Acknowledging everyone is doing the best they can in this moment.
- Open to awe and wonder…invite surprise!
- Laugh daily for no reason…yes, no reason! You can do it!
- Celebrate everything! It is all part of the Divine plan.
- Cultivating a fertile soil within by resting, dancing/jigging, eating real food, digesting emotions, tending to yourself, and getting into nature.
Shift from surviving to thriving. Get weekly inspiration to embrace your authenticity: